Hey guys! it me again. Finally I was supposed to post this last night but did not have time nor the internet VPN speed to do so.
If you remembered last friday my sister, her friends and I had an impromptu scavenger hunt and had tons of fun playing. So for the past week I have been planning and organizing a bigger hunt for them once again. I asked Dana to invite her friends/classmates to the event. I printed out some invitations from http://www.coolest-parties.com (I will post a photo next time), made a better scavenger hunt list. Oh and mind you this is a PHOTO scavenger hunt.
So on March 16, 2012, Friday (which was yesterday) we held the very first official City Seekers Scavenger Hunt! Our venue was of course The Village at Sanlitun Beijing. There were 10 people who participated in the hunt and I divided them into 2 teams. The Nyans led by Dana and The Party Rocking Waffles led by Lisa. The teams are as follows:
The Party Rocking Waffles
There were 2 other girls who had to leave earlier on in the game so I will not include them in the listing here.
Below is the scavenger hunting list that was given to each team member,
- A team mate wearing one red high heel shoe
- The whole team wearing a hat
- A photo of any sales man named “john”
- The whole team wearing purple eyeshadow
- The whole team reading book at a book or magazine store
- The whole team on an escalator
- A mother pushig a baby stroller
- Getting 4 strangers to do the “YMCA” pose
- Team’s reflection on something other than a mirror
- Entire team jumping (everyone must be in mid air for photo to count)
- Entired team acting as a display manequin
- Any kind of traffic Sign
- High five a stranger
- Team mate hugging a tree
- A sick ass HOT sports car
- Take a lookbook.nu shot of 1 team member
- A photo of the most expensive food from a restaurant menu you can find
- Get a stranger to do a Michael Jackson Pose
- Get a stranger to do a Lady Gaga pose
- Get some foreigners to do korean poses with the whole team
- 2 members of the team sandwhiching a stranger in a charlie’s angels pose
- Photo of a bird
- Someone eating an ice cream or a popsicle
- have a stranger take your whole team photo while team is doing a pyramid
- Look for a fashionable person and take lookbook.nu photos of them
- A creative shot with a very random object
- Creative planking shot of a team mate
- Get a stranger to try out an outfit
- Get a foreigner to plank
- For every calling card you give out, take a photo
Here are some of the entires of each team. NOTE: Some of the people who the kids photographed asked to not upload or show their photos online so of course we respect their request and will not include those here.
The Party Rocking Waffles Scavenger hunt photos
The Nyans Scavenger hunt photos
Both teams did really well on the hunt. But of course only one team can win. And with 130 points the NYANS won. The party Rocking Waffles got 127.5 points.
So there you have it. I’m not going to post much on what happened during the hunt because I was not in it i was just waiting for them in a coffee shop while they ran around disturbing the peace ^_^ LoL!
I hope you enjoyed it!
Lara Krystle “Lane” Novales